Tuesday 19 May 2020

Concertina Mini Book

I've made a concertina mini book for this week's Anything Goes. The Mini Book is part of the Mini Book Mega Pack.


I decorated the book very simply with white acrylic paint and added a stamped image that was stamped onto a gessoed book page. I added a doodled border and coloured everything with watercolours.



The pages of the mini book have been made attaching gelli prints together end to end and folding them concertina style. The first and last folds have been glued to the mini book pages. The back page has a piece of ribbon stuck behind it to keep the book closed when not used.




I then gessoed some book pages and sheet music and stuck them together end to end to the same size as the gelli prints. I then smooshed them into some watery ink.

They were then stuck back to back so I have double sides to use.



I've started to fill the pages with collage and doodles.

No comments: