Friday 15 May 2020

Rust Week by Dee

Hi guy's Dee here with my piece for Rust week this one i Have really gone for the rust theme so i hope you like rust and a bit of patina. 


This was an old piece I had done for Andy Skinner and i wanted to recycle it up. the corners and frame of the box were triple embossed and not fully stamped so they look weathered.


The frame of the box was stamped with Andy's Cracked up stamp and was fully pressed to give a definite pattern.


I used black sand paste on the rust bits as it is a more gritty paste which is what i wanted i used a mix of paints I used Pentart rust and patina sets and Deco art quinacridone gold.


As there was so much detail on the frame i decided to just paint the inside with titan buff and used a mitform cog for the centre and a gem just for girly bling.


I hope you all enjoyed my rust week art.
Cheers Dee








Chunky Clear Deep Impression Embossing Enamel





No comments: