Saturday 1 August 2020

Announcing our new Design Team Members

We are absolutely delighted to welcome two new design team members to our super talented team.

Heidi Green 


Hi, I'm Heidi, married to David and mum to Amy, Jess and Georgia. 

I am an avid crafter who loves all types of crafting but specifically stamping, mini albums and mixed media. I am keen to learn new techniques and enjoy mixing up colours. I enjoy combining mediums and am at my  happiest when covered in paint!😊

A very happy and excited to be part of the Tando Creative team.

Jan Bradfield 



Hello, arting/crafting/creating has been in my life for as long as i can remember, in one form or another. Im one of those crafters that wants to try every thing they see! But I’ve only really started to be confident with what i create in the last few years. Mixed Media is where my heart is, whether its repurposing finds or ephemera in to a piece, or using paints, pencils, collage, stamps and die cuts, to sketching whimsical girls and animals or even a bit of abstract doodling, I’m in to it all… yes i do have a ridiculously stocked craft room of things that ‘i must have’ only to have them sit on the shelves while i move on to the next intriguing project! And i wouldn't have it any other way. Although this 2020 Lockdown has seen me actually using some of the stuff I’ve collected over time!  Other than crafting, I love to be outside, so i hike and run. I run a lot :-)
This is the first time I’ve been drawn to a DT. My intro to Di, Tony and the ‘Elves’ was at my first Mixology about 3 or 4 years ago, and I’ve grown as a creative because of what they all bring to us through all the different classes. 
Im really looking forward to creating with the wonderful Tando greyboards kits, substrates, stencils and inspiration that the DT bring to us.

No comments: