Saturday 23 January 2021

Anything Goes Week - A little Challenge with Nikki

 

Morning everyone, 

I have had no urge to craft for so long, and it really took some thinking to come up with something this week for me.  I was sitting with a couple of products on my desk (both white), and thought yes... make something all in one colour!  (Not my usual style at all!)

That gave me at least an idea, so I rifled through my products, and found modelling paste, structure paste, white acrylic paint, white pearls, White glitter, and clear glaze.  I was looking for white embossing powder but couldn't find it.

It's made much easier by Di's new products being so easy to use and layer up to make a little plaque, and I love the butterflies, bees and dragonflies so much, as you can fill up the wings with anything. 

So my little challenge for you all, is to make a piece yourself, with any tando greyboard products, (doesn't have to be what I have done), and ANY colour of your choice.... but JUST ONE colour.  I will be easy on you, you can do shades of one colour, much easier than my white on white!  Use ANY product you have in the one colour..x

Post your makes in the Facebook Tando Creative Zone Group so we can see. xx

Here is my make:



Hope it inspires you to think outside the box this weekend, and use some different products you haven't used for a while maybe! 


Best Wishes,

Nikki

xx


Products used:

Tando Creative - Butterfly Panel, 12 x assorted plaquesMini Stencil - Hive

DecoArt MediaTitanium White.

DecoArt Media Modelling Paste

Andy Skinner Structure Paste

Any white shimmery glitter, and a glaze such as liquid glass, or Triple Thick.  And a pearl glue or perfect pearls. 




3 comments:

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

just so beautiful xx

Dawn said...

There's pretty good idea layering them up xx

ionabunny said...

This is gorgeous WoW. Love the dimension and texture. Hugz