Thursday 21 January 2021

Anything Goes Week- Rusty Tag- Fiona Randall

 

Hello All and welcome to another week on the Tando Blog. This weeks theme is Anything Goes 

so I got Rusty with a tag and the new frames and Butterflies elements from

Di's recent Hochanda shows.


I started by applying DecoArt Crackle Paste to the edges of the tag and put it aside do dry and do it's thing. I then took one of the small square frames and punched a hole either side using a hole punch before applying some DecoArt Media Texture Sand Paste. Once this was dry I gave the frame a coat of DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylic in Quinacrodone Gold dried and then added a coat of DecoArt Ultra Matte Varnish. The Tag had done it's thing and it had crackled nicely. I then gave the tag and the top piece of the Butterfly element  a spray of Lindy's Stamp Gang Moonshadow spray in Mystic Malachite. They have a walnut stain base which I love mixed in with the irridessence of the mica which has a green tone. The base of the layered Butterfly also had a spray with the Moonshadow mist in Tawny Turquoise as did the backing of the small frame. I then added a coat of DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylic in Metallic Gold to a piece of the Tando Exta Thins Wire which I snipped and layered onto the tag base. I then gave the tag base and the butterfly a wash of DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylic in Quinacrone Gold to give a grungy rusty feel to the pieces and then layered up the frame with a bit of rusty wire threaded through the holes and placed the butterfly on top. To finish I added a little word sticker.

Thanks for stopping by today
Stay Safe
Hugs Fiona xx

Products Used.










Other Supplies

Lindy's Stamp Gang Moonshadow Sprays in Mystic Malachite and Tawny Turquoise

Rusty Wire

Tim Holtz- Word Sticker






No comments: