Thursday 14 September 2017

Glossy and shiny Christmas gift tag with Irit

Hello my dear friends and welcome to my new Tando inspiration.
This is a glossy or shiny week on Tando and this Christmas decoration is really glossy (as the paper is glossy) and shiny (as I added a lot of sparkle paint and micro beads to my Tando chipboard pieces).
This is easy to make art piece and I used Paper House tags that were layered with Tando frame, another cardstock frame and embellished with Tando Christmas tree.
Even with all those layers this is a flat art piece and can be sent in the envelope. 



 The micro beads were added directly over the DecoArt silver and purple paints and you don't need any glue when it's dry.



 Tando products used:
Frame- Large rectangle
Frame - Large Rectangle

Fir trees standing
Fir Trees standing, set of 3
 DecoArt products

No comments: