Saturday 23 September 2017

Art Journal Kit

Hi Everyone it's Brenda here with my very first post for the Tando Creative Team and I'm so happy to be here using Di's wonderful products and 'working' alongside so many very talented people.
Towards the end of August I was able to attend one of Di's workshops at Let's Be Creative in Rogate in Hampshire and had a wonderful time using the Art Journal Kit. It's a fabulous kit which comes with covers, drilled spine for sewing the signatures in, a wraparound spine and the needles and thread for sewing the pages together. Here's the front and back covers together -


Those who know me will be used to my vintage, shabby, timeworn creations and although these whimsical birds are not normally my style I loved playing with their shapes and using more neutral colours on them to be the focal points on the front and back covers.


I had also taken some hessian ribbon and vintage narrow ribbon and used these on the wraparound spine to provide more detail and when I got home I used the DecoArt media acrylics to add a card border too.


I have a couple of more photos over at Bumblebees and Butterflies if you'd like to visit me and I look forward to being back soon.

hugs Brenda xxx

3 comments:

www.deeadamsart.blogspot.co.uk said...

Loving your vintage book cover and a fabulous start to you joining our amazing team. A really huge welcome and great to have you on board. x

Brenda Brown said...

Thanks so much Dee. I'm really happy to be here xxx

sanpiseth40 said...

A really huge welcome and great to have you on board. x


ตารางคะแนนลาลีกา