Tuesday 19 September 2017

King Kong Acrylic Mixed Media Board

King Kong Acrylic Mixed Media Board by Dana Tatar for Tando Creative

Hi! Dana here today sharing a King Kong inspired Acrylic Mixed Media Board for the Anything Goes theme this week. I think acrylic is super fun to work with and I hope I can inspire you to give it a try. I started this piece by stamping a cityscape onto the back of an Acrylic Mixed Media Board using a portion of Nathalie Kalbach's Urban Scribble Cling Stamp with Jet Black Archival Ink. I backed the board with a piece of Basic Grey patterned paper. Next, I added a clear gorilla sticker to the front of the board. I added doodles with a Dylusions White Paint Pen. I finished this piece with a red "K" alphabet sticker and a strip of paper tape. I really love the effect of being able to work on both sides of this board!

You can find the products I used for this project in the Tando Creative Retail Store. We'd love to see your creativity! Share your work with us in Tando's Creative Zone on Facebook.

No comments: