Saturday 30 September 2017

Crackle Week - Stamped Button Card

Just Keep Breathing Stamped Crackle Card by Dana Tatar for Tando Creative

Hi friends! Dana here today sharing the card I created for the Crackle Theme this week. I had a lot of fun with colors and patterns for this project. I assembled a simple layered card base and wanted to create a fun focal point.

Just Keep Breathing Stamped Crackle Card Closeup by Dana Tatar for Tando Creative

I used the Valley Road Positive and Negative Foam Stamp Set from Nathalie Kalbach with ink on white cardstock and vellum to create a 2-layer circle piece for the center of the card. Next, I filled the holes in the middle of the stamping with jeweled brads. Finally, I stitched a Button that I painted first with DecoArt Cadmium Red Fluid Acrylic and then with a mix of Primary Yellow Fluid Acrylic and White Crackle Paste. I finished this card with a sentiment sticker.

You can find the products I used for this project in the Tando Creative Retail Store. We'd love to see your creativity! Share your work with us in Tando's Creative Zone on Facebook.

No comments: