Monday 5 August 2019

Art Journalling Week

The theme this week is art journalling which is a perfect way to use the extra thin greyboard pieces:


I glued some of the {Extra Thin Harlequins} to the journal page and then gave everything a coat of {White Gesso}. I then attacked the page with a selection of acrylic paints and stamping. 

I then decided I hated the centre portion so it got covered with white paint! It actually gave the finished piece more depth as you can still see part of it underneath. 

The centre part was then watercoloured and stamped.

I sprayed one of the {Extra Thin Rectangles} with black spray ink and once dry, it was stuck in place before finishing off with 2 stamped images and a computer generated quote.



1 comment:

Celia Low said...

Love it! I haven’t used thins for journaling - must have a go at this! x