Saturday 24 August 2019

France Papillon Week by Dee

Hi everyone Dee here with my post fo our France Papillion week.I hope you are all well and enjoying the summer its supposed to be a hot weekend. I have a tag for you that uses her stencil from Illusionary Artists along with her words stamp. 


I used a France technique that she used on one of her Journal on Mondays which can be seen Here!


I also used the mini heart from Tando creative to crate the mini heart along with black wire which I wrapped round a large paint brush and twisted into place.


The fragile words are from Frances stamp set Perfect Words stamp set. i used Deco art modelling paste and crackle paste and Finnabair translucent crackle paste.Lindys stamp gang magicals in 
blues and blue blacks along with rust paint from Finnabair.



Frances Driving Me Circles small stamp set was used over the top of the tag once it had dried followed by Black antiquing cream from Deco art. pewter treasure gold was then used inside
the circles to highlight them as well as along the edges.




Tags Mega bundle bag

Small hearts

France Papillon's stencil Driving Me Circles


No comments: