Wednesday 27 January 2016

Animals week: Owl card

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my last January post and this time I am going to share the card made with Mini Owls and Book plate.
Usually I make more layered cards, but with TANDO chipboard we don't need to add more layers as those chipboards are dimensional . So this time I made it with a lot of gold: gold embossing powder, gold paint over the stamped flowers and  gold stamped sentiment. I also painted in gold the white stamped flowers.
All stamps used here are from Two Paper Divas.





Products used:
Chipboards
Tando minis- Owls 2
Tando Mini's - Owls 2

Mini pack of birds and branches

Mini pack of Birds and Branches

Mini book plates

Mini Book Plates

Gold metallic fluid acrylic paint
Fluid Acrylics: Gold Metallic




No comments: