Sunday 10 January 2016

Colour Theme - January 2016

Hi folks and welcome to my 1st post of 2016 for Tando!!! Lisa here, I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and New Year was enjoyable for you all.


Here is the gorgeous colour palette for January.



For this project, I decided to do something simple using ATC chipboard shapes. I chose 3 to work on and added more chipboard embellishments to present hopes for the new year.

Here is what I did....
(the blue looks a bit lighter on the photos than on the colour palette....)



I love these chipboard pieces. They are just the right size to add embellishments to.


plate #1
plate #2
plate #3

I used lots of products to create different textures. It was so much fun working in a smaller area to what I am comfortable with. (I'm an 8" x 8" girl - ooohh eeerrr!!)





More products to add more texture, and a different colour.


I then added some stamping.


I think I am defo going to do some more of these in the future. They are fabulous for turning in to tags, for journal pages or to be used simply on their own.



plates #1, #2 & #3


Thanks for popping by the Tando blog today. 
I hope you like my 1st project of 2016. 
To find out more about how I created my project and for more pictures, pop over to my blog. 
Toodles for now, 


Tando products I used...

(available on the Tando Website)

Hearts grab bag 
Arrows grab bag
Tando minis - frames
Tando minis - people
Tando minis - advent numbers
Set of 5 keys
Locks and latches


Grab Bag of Hearts  Arrows Grab Bag  Tando Minis - People  Set of 5 Keys  Tando Minis - Frames  Minis: Advent Numbers






No comments: