Tuesday 12 January 2016

Make A Card!

Hello!  In honour of our lovely Kaz coming back to us we are having a card week!  For my card I made a masterboard and then stupidly forgot to photograph it before I cut it up!!!!!!  Sorry folks!


For the masterboard I used an A4 sheet of thin card and sprayed *DecoArt Misters* (Primary Magenta & Orange) through the smaller *doilie* mask several times, leaving some white patches.  When it was dry I splattered some Yellow Green over the top and added a little stamping.  Using a 1inch punch I cut squares to go around the edge of my card blank.  Then I took a *butterfly* and covered it with the came patterned card.  Some beads and wire were added.  I haven't added a sentiment as I like to keep some cards for general purposes.

Thank you so much for looking today and do come back to see what the rest of the DT have made.

Hugs, Karen x


1 comment:

Carol Plume said...

wow loving the strong colours Karen… and you're so right, how lovely to have Kaz back with us…xx