Friday 11 October 2019

Circles journal page by Dee

Hi everyone Dee here with my piece for circles week I made these journal pages a couple of years ago but never posted them so when I saw this weeks title I had to show you these pages.


I used Andy Skinners Bubble stencil along with other circle stencils from my stash and I proceeded to
put # Deco art dimensional paste along with some crackle paste through the stencils and let them dry.


Next I used a Tando grab bag of Circles which I triple embossed with # Stampendous Embossing Enamels. 


I used a # Stampendous stamp set to stamp into the embossing enamels the set I used was Kaffee Klatsch by n*Studio.


Once I was happy i and the dimensional paste was fully dry I sprayed with Lindy's stamp gang sprays in shades of blue and purple I think some of them might off been tattered angle sprays. The picture above I melted the powders directly onto the page and stamped into it.


You could also try water soluble crayons I just love the way water colour finds all the nocks and crannies.


Thats all for today I hope you liked what i did with my circles just go ahead and try new things you never know where they will take you. Please feel free to let me know what you think .
Cheers Dee x



Grab bag of Circles




1 comment:

Words and Pictures said...

An amazingly beautiful page - textures and colours all glorious.
Alison x