Sunday 13 October 2019

Guitar Clock

Hi lovelies, Lisa here and today is my turn on the blog for this weeks theme, which is 'circles'. 

I used Tandos Guitar clock kit for this creation but decided to use it as an art piece rather than a clock, so used it without the clock mechanism.

The top layer of the kit comes completely disassembled which is then adhered on to the base of the guitar shape after decoration, which means many different techniques can be applied to all the different pieces of the top layer. 


This is what I created...




I used lots of different products to create different decorative techniques which included DecoArt Premium Acrylic paints, Andy Skinner's new Embossing Enamels - Granite, Funky Cold Patina, Crystal Glaze, stamping, stencilling and decoupage.







Thanks for popping by the blog.

If you would like to pop over to my blog to see more on how I created this piece, visit my blog at www.thecraftaragestudio.blogspot.co.uk

Toodles for now,
Lisa x


Here is everything I used available from the Tando Creative website...

Guitar Clock Stencil 260mm x 65mm: RINGS Mini Stencil - Distressed Sequins 

A Skinner Stencil - BUBBLES Media: Texture Sand Paste

CS Andy Skinner Mixed Media Embossing Powder: Crystal Glaze CS Andy Skinner Mixed Media Embossing Powder: Funky Cold Patina CS Andy Skinner Mixed Media Embossing Powder: Granite

No comments: