Tuesday 15 October 2019

Mini Houses

Hi there, Celia here!

This week it's 'anything goes', so I thought I'd have a little play with these cute mini houses. I decided to go colourful and a bit fairy. I embossed them first for a bit of texture, then primed each of them in a different colour using chalk paint. 

Then I stamped them with the Chocolate Baroque Abstract Fragments stamps and added some washes of Decoart Fluid Acrylics, allowing them to pool around the texture from the embossing.

For the rooves, I first primed them in Relic chalk paint, then stamped one of the Abstract Fragments stamps with Versafine and heat embossed with a Cosmic Shimmer powder to get the tiles effect. 

I also used heat embossing powder on the doors and windows.

A bit more stamping with some flowers, then assembled. I think these houses are really cute - you could make a whole village!

Thanks for stopping by,

Celia  x

No comments: