Friday 1 November 2019

Spooky & Creepy by Nikki


Hi everyone,

It's Spooky and Creepy week here at Tando, and I've just got a tag to share with you that I made for Di's recent Hochanda shows, but it didn't get seen as I was poorly, so I thought I'd share with you now.

The tags were designed by my lovely teamie Fiona Randall, and brought to life by Tando.  This is just one way you could decorate yours if you were lucky to get them on Hochanda last week.


I started by putting modelling paste through a stencil, and then painting the whole tag black, front and back pieces.  They were then glued straight together, making sure I glued around the keyhole well so it was a sealed 'bezel'.

I used Pebeo Paint in Fantasy Prism, and carefully used a lolly stick to spoon paint all the way into the key shape.  When this dries it does mad things and creates fab patterns in the paint.

I painted a  spider in black, and a cobweb, and adhered to the tag.  Finally I dry brushed the whole thing with silver, to pick out the detail.


Hope you like it, don't forget to check out the rest of the team's Spooky and Creepy makes this week. x

Best Wishes,

Nikki K
xxx

Products Used:
Tando:
Spiders Grab Bag
Layered Tags
Haunted House stencil (bats)

DecoArt Media Line:
Metallic Silver
Black Gesso

Other:
Pebeo Fantasy Prisme paint.

No comments: