Wednesday 6 November 2019

Sea Heart

Hi There!

It’s Celia here today and November's colour theme is this gorgeous selection:

I selected my colours - PaperArtsy Midnight, Turquoise and Glacier Ice, and a mixture of an old paint dabber in Mushroom mixed with Yellow Iron Oxide. I chose the Flaming Heart, the Scribbles Heart Thins and a Mini's heart for my tag. I stuck them down and added a few patches of DecoArt Sand Paste before painting them first with PaperArtsy Glacier Ice.

I then stippled in the other colours with a hog hair brush, keeping the darker Midnight round the edge and working the lighter colours towards the centre. I added a bit of DecoArt Ferro for some sparkle and texture and dry brushed the thins with Glacier Ice to highlight.

For the Flaming Heart, I painted the base with Blue Lagoon and used a translucent embossing powder (Emerald Creek Fractured Ice). I used Cosmic Shimmer Lagoon Lilac Aurora on the small heart and Heat it up Aged Gold on the outer heart.
Then it was just a matter of gluing on the Flamed Heart and adding a ribbon coloured with spray inks.

I hope you like my tag! Thanks for stopping by,

Celia x

No comments: