Friday 24 July 2020

Stencils week by Dee

Hi everyone Dee here with my make for the stencil week here at Tando creative. I hope you are all well and keeping safe. My husband has just found out that he is back to work on Saturday next week and my son is moving back to London I think I will feel a bit lonely I have got used to the house being busy.


For this one I chose the lovely Andy Skinner Retro set which contains five stencils. I used 3 of the greyboard tags which I then applied texture sand past through 3 of the stencils. 


I followed with acrylic paint using an assortment of techniques just playing really.


Some close ups.


The top tag was varnished with a gloss varnish the other 2 were finished with ultra matt varnish. These really are a great little set of stencils to have in your stash.
Cheers Dee x


Andy Skinner Retro Stencil set

Andy Skinner Retro Stencil set


https://www.tando-creative.co.uk/search/for/Tags/





1 comment:

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

I actually went 'wow' aloud when I looked at this - a completely involuntary reaction!