Tuesday 14 July 2020

Anything Goes- Wall Art- Fiona Randall

 
 
 
 
Morning Fiona here with my contribution for this weeks theme- ANYTHING GOES-
 
I have had this kit in my stash for awhile now and thought it was about time to finally complete it to hang in my Kitchen. As many who know me all know, I have a bit of a thing for Butterflies and use them in my projects at every opportunity LOL..
So these new Butterflies that Di showcased on her Hochanda show yesterday have also made an appearance here too.
 
 
 
I love how this project turned out.
Do stop by the rest of the week to see what the other DT members have in store for you.
Thanks for stopping by today
Stay Safe
Fiona.
 
Products Used.
 

 
Kitchen Wall Art Kit. ( Discontinued)
 
 

Andy Skinner Rice Paper- Vintage by Creative Expressions.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Other Products
 
Word Chips
 
Twine
 
 
 
 
 

 


No comments: