Thursday 18 February 2021

Anything Goes Week- Art Case- Fiona Randall

 Morning all it's Anything Goes Week here on the Tando Blog.

Free reign to go wild and create what your heart desire's as long as it includes Tando substrates of course.


I've chosen to decorate a Tando Art Case designed by Birgit Koopsen to hold all my Pens and Markers for At Journaling Classes.
Handy for keeping all in one place and easy to grab.
I've decorated my Art Case in the style of one of the classes I participated in with my friend
 Tracy Scott.

Here's a side view of the Art Case.


These Art Cases are so easy to put together and can be decorated in all manner of ways.
A great little project and so useful too and easy to transport to classes when one day they will resume.
Loved how this turned out and yes I used pink lol.

Products Used.







Other Products

Tracey Scott Stamp set ETS 31

Tracy Scott Stamp Set ETS 35

Tracy Scott Stencil- 126

Paper Artsy Tracy Scott Chalk Paint- Banana, Tangerine Twist and Cerise.

Posca Paint Pen- White.

Black and white 300gsm Cardstock.

Computer Generated Sentiments.









1 comment:

Dawnielou said...

Beautiful. I've assembled mine and painted it black but can't decide how to decorate it. Your one looks stunning.