Tuesday 9 February 2021

Love Plaque- Fiona Randall

 Morning All.

 The theme this week on the Tando Blog is LOVE.


Using my go to supply of Tando Grey Board I created a little layered plaque with a Tando Heart as the focal Element. Some background stamping with a Chocolate Baroque Stamp and Transfer Foiling applied ( something new I am exploring). finished off with some string and a metal key wrapped around the heart, before layering onto some offset straws. 
Not my Normal I know but I am continually challenging myself to try new things.
Thanks for stopping by today
Stay Safe
Hugs Fiona xx

Products Used









Other Supplies

Black Archival Ink Pad
Sticky Stuff Embossing Powder
Clear Embossing Powder
Deco Transfer Foil- Champagne
Tim Holtz Stams- Distressed Text
String
Metal Key Charm.









No comments: