Tuesday 17 May 2022

It's A Beautiful Day- Tag Plaque- Fiona Randall

 

Morning All Fiona here with a Tando Tag Plaque

 and of course using a Butterfly theme.



I used one of my Gelli Printed backrounds which was cut to size and adhered to a Tando size 10 Tag.
I then inked the edges with black Archival Ink
 Onto a lighter portion of the gelli print waste that was left after cutting the tag shape,
 I stamped the large butterfly from the Butterfly Mind set from Chocolate Baroque and fussy cut it out.
I then layered and attached a pale blue organza butterfly to the larger fussy cut butterfly with a spot of glue.
Next I die cut the pediments for the top and bottom of the tag from Tando Grey Board using a Tim Holtz Die. I gave them both a coat of DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylic in Silver and dried with a heat tool. I then applied a coat of DecoArt Antiquing Cream in Carbon Black to the pediments and wiped back with a damp paper towel to give an aged effect.
I then glued and attached the pediments to the top and bottom of the tag as shown.
The layered Butterfly was then glued to the tag at a jaunty angle.
A rub on was added to the top left of the tag and a sentiment to the bottom right of the tag.
Shading was then added around the sentiment strips and under the pediments with a stabilo All pencil and blended out with a water brush.
I then cut a piece of Tando Grey Board to size and gave it a coat of DecoArt  Premium Acrylic in Carbon Black.
The tag was then attached to the grey board base using offcuts of grey board to give depth and dimension.
A simple project with limited supplies with a vintage feel.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read.
Hugs Fiona.


PRODUCTS USED.











OTHER PRODUCTS.

Sizzix Bigz Die- Pediments- Tim Holtz

Tim Holtz Rub on Transfers.

Snarky Words Sentiments- Tim Holtz.

Organza Butterfly from my stash.

Stabilo All Pencil

Water Brush.









No comments: