Tuesday 2 August 2022

A Sized Covered Book by Bernadette

 


Good Morning Friends.

I have created this A sized book using the largest of the pack from Tando.  https://www.tando-creative.co.uk/a-sized-book-covers-and-pre-drilled-spines.html  

I started off by painting the covers with cream paint and let them dry.


I then added torn pieces of some Tim Holtz collage paper.  I used collage medium to stick the collage paper to the covers.  




Once the collage paper had dried, I added some crackle paste through a stencil


When the texture paste was dry I sprayed some vintage photo distress spray and added some watered down speckled egg distress paint.



 


I then fixed the book together using some book binding tape and I used ground espresso archival ink around the edges of the book,

I attached a moulded silicone frame and photo the front cover to finish the book off.


Hope you enjoy whatever you decide to do with your books :)


Bernadette xxx


No comments: