Sunday 24 June 2018

Real or Faux Fabric with Lisa

Hi peeps, Lisa here with my post for Tando Creative.
This weeks theme is 'real or faux fabric'.
I created an ATC (Artist Trading Card) or rather a LATC. Which is a LARGE ATC, which to be honest, is something I kinda made up.... as an ATC is traditionally 2.5" x 3.5" in size where mine is slightly bigger. So, I suppose you could be called a postcard??


I gathered a collection of different fabrics - canvas, cord, ribbons, burlap... and glued them to a piece of Tando greyboard.


When the fabric had dried, I painted the surface with DecoArt white Gesso. 





I used the Tando Stitches Group 15cm x 15cm stencil with DecoArt clear modelling paste to add some raised stitches. 





And some buttons. Then painted it with DecoArt Premium acrylics. 






Thanks For popping by.
Toodles for now,
Lisa xxx





Stitches Group Mask 15cm x 15cm

No comments: