Wednesday 13 June 2018

Anything Goes - Shining Heart Media Board

Hello!

For anything goes week on the Tando Creative blog I have decorated one of the media boards using a selection of hearts and mini cogs...


After applying white gesso to prepare the surfaces I used the mini cogs stencil with some texture paste to add some detail to the main board.  I then used a selection of metallic paints to colour all the pieces...


To make sure the pieces stood out I used some black archival ink around the edges and then used the same ink to stamp some of the Andy Skinner Steampunk images onto the shapes.  After adhering all the parts I finished off the project with some Tim Holtz small talk stickers...


Here are the links to the products used...

* Media Boards
* Mini Hearts
* Mini Cogs
* Andy Skinner Steampunk Stamp Set

Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane xx



No comments: