Wednesday 27 June 2018

Spray Inks/Paints Fiona Randall

Morning all Fiona here with my take on this weeks prompt. I chose to go with making my own spray paints using DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics. I decorated two Artist Trading Coins which seem to be all the rage at the moment.
 
 
I gave both coins a basecoat of Media Tinting base. Them into two mini mister bottles filled with water I added Media fluid acrylics in both Cobalt Teal Hue and Quinacrodone Gold. I spritzed and sprayed the coins drying between layers until I was happy with the result. Stamping with Archival Ink and Andy Skinners Texture Stamp set came next.

 
Next step was to apply Washi Tape, A paper strip, Vintage child and a sentiment to finish. These are so quick and easy to create and fun too. I hope you give it a go.
 
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs Fiona.
 


 
 
 


No comments: