Tuesday 26 June 2018

Spray ink

Hello, Carol with you today… this week we have been challenged to use spray inks in our projects… Here is my offering:-


My base is a tag which I sprayed with spray ink… I then used the Andy Skinner, "have your say" stencil to spray water onto my tag - leaving it to set for a couple of minutes… I then lifted off the stencil and dried off the tag.  The application of water lifted up some of the colour leaving a shadow on the base.  I then added a aquarelle pencil to the letters and along the edges of the tag, a little white ink was also added for definition.

A heart from the heart grab bag and a little house from the whimsical houses set 1 were painted and then sprayed before giving the edges the aquarelle treatment.  A few stickers finished off the piece.

Please pop back during the week for more spray ink projects.

TFL  xx

No comments: