Sunday 3 June 2018

Colour theme week- Canvas layout by Monika




Hi :)
It's Colour Theme week, so I thought I will make a canvas layout using Tando elements and stencils.








These are the colours we had to use:
 



I've started my work with applying Decoart modeling paste through stencils randomly on medium size canvas board. 



Using Decoart heavy gel medium I've added greyboard pieces- , an old brush, greayboard words, small pearls and other decorative elements. After making sure the whole composition is dry I've covered it with white gesso.





 Next step was to add some colours. I have used media sprays, acrilic paint washes and alcohol inks, playing and mixing them all.





Really quick and fun project! I hope you like it!
See you next time!

Monika 
x





Products used:
GREYBOARD ELEMENTS:
Grid - Moroccan

STENCILS:
 




No comments: