Friday 19 June 2020

Anything goes by Dee


Hi everyone I hope you are well and keeping safe, it is my turn today for the anything goes challenge. I have always loved Tando's media boards and thought for today I would make a concertina book using the media boards as book ends. 


 I have just taken a online coarse with the lovely #Kate Crane her Alphabet Soup as I have always been meaning to do it I thought I would do it while we are still in lock down and I have the time.


Di has got some brilliant courses at the moment and she sends the kits out to you her next one is Flowers in a bottle https://www.tando-creative.co.uk/online-workshop-flowers-in-a-bottle.html and is set for Saturday the 27th June.
 

I used Dylusions sprays after gessoing the media boards a few stencils to create the background followed with stamping in similar colours. A bit of mark making and some of Kate's stamps finished it of.
I hope you all like it I think I could add some words and maybe some washi tape.
Cheers Dee stay safe. x


No comments: