Friday 12 June 2020

Resist by Dee




Hi everyone Dee here with my latest post for Tando creative. I hope you are all keeping safe and well and not as stir crazy as I have been at times. I feel that i have been cocooned in a bubble for nearly a year and a bit then to be topped off with sheilding it has turned me into an angry wasp at times.  Thank god for my art and crafting it has kept me sane I think!!! This weeks theme is Resist well i have had the lovely glitch stamp set by Tim Holtz and really wanted to get a play with them and Deco Art traditions paint so here we go. I used one of the books from the mega book pack from Tando this is such a good value pack.


Firstly I stamped the Glitch stamps onto the covers with gesso, I followed this with traditions paints from Deco art using the Quinacridone gold and the sapphire blue this colour is gorgeous not sure they have continued it with the rebranding. Flashes of gold paint and some stamping in Watering can Archival and black. I used a piece of washi tape and created a hole at the top in the middle.



I sowed together my signatures I am self taught and needle work is not my strong point but ideas and determination always get me through. ps if you can recommend any online sewing class i would be greatful. I finished it off with #Seth Apter's new ice glaze in coffee I love this stuff.
Thats it for today Cheers Dee x


No comments: