Thursday 4 June 2020

June Colour Theme Tag

Hi there!
The colour theme for June are these gorgeous colours:
I collected together some materials in these colours and grabbed one of the large size 9 tags. I started off with a base coat of Whisper chalk paint with a little bit of the honey colour brushed through it. Then I stippled, mono-printed and stencilled with the darker colours to make my background. I used some of the Tando mini stencils for this.


I was starting to get some Mediterranean vibes so I thought one of France’s lizard stamps from Creepers and Crawlers would work well here. I stamped him with Versamark and sprinkled a few different sand coloured embossing powders over before heat setting. Then I cut a piece of the ‘wire’ extra thins and coated it in a verdigris powder (Wow Sea Of Tranquility by Seth Apter) so that it looked like a bit of old wire fencing. 
Here’s my finished tag.


Thanks for stopping by!

Celia x




No comments: