Monday 21 December 2020

Christmas Gift Box


Hi there, Celia here!

I was feeling the need to do some crafting, so I made a little gift box from the large matchbox kit. I decided to use the Chocolate Baroque Tomte stamp I got at the Comfy Pyjamas retreat.

I first painted the inside of the sleeve in Romance chalk paint, before assembling it and the tray. I painted the inside of the tray red as well. I did the outside of the sleeve and the tray in DecoArt gold. Then I applied crackle medium to the outside of the sleeve. When this was dry I quickly painted on chalk paint in Vintage and watched the crackles magically appear. I love the effect of crackles over metallic paint. 


I stamped three of the Tomtes onto paper, coloured them in and fussy cut. I stuck these onto the box along with a sentiment. All done! A quick and easy gift box just in time for Christmas.


Hope you have a happy and safe Christmas, even if a bit smaller than expected !

Celia x

No comments: