Thursday 10 December 2020

Christmas Week 1- Fiona Randall

 

It's Christmas here on the Tando Blog.

 So in the run up to Christmas myself and the rest of the 

Tando Team are here to inspire you with some Festive projects.

Anyone who knows me knows I don't do Christmas,

 but I have pushed the boundries of my creativity

and surprised even myself and had a heap load of fun in the process.


I had fun creating this cute Christmas Birdhouse Using collage tissue paper,
Heat Embossing and of course
some painting too.
 This is a great little project to display during the festive season.
Do stop by the rest of the week to see what the Creative Team
has in store for you.
Thanks for stopping by today. 
Stay Safe
Fiona xx

PRODUCTS USED.








OTHER SUPPLIES.

Tim Holtz Collage Tissue Paper- Christmas.

Archival Distress Ink Pad- Ground Espresso.

Distress Ink Pads- Vintage Photo and Festive Berries









No comments: