Tuesday 22 December 2020

Christmas Week 3- Fiona Randall

 

Morning All I'm back with my project for week 3 of Christmas.

Before I go any further I would just like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas

and lets hope 2021 is going to be better for all of us.


for my project i used the Layered Frame Arch to create my Christmas theme.
 Lots of painty layers, crackle and distressing. Embossing, Inking and Die Cutting.
I am quite pleased with my christmas makes and won't be a stranger to it in the future.
Do stop by the rest of the week to see what the creative team has in store for you.
See you all in the New Year
Merry Christmas Everyone
Stay Safe
Fiona xx

PRODUCTS USED










OTHER SUPPLIES

Tim Holtz 3d Embossing Folder- Lumber

Distress Spray Stain- Walnut Stain, Frayed Burlap, Gathered Twigs

Distress Inks Pads, Rustic Wilderness, Forest Moss, Aged Mahogany, Candied Apple.

Distress Archival Ink- Ground Espresso

Tim Holtz Thinlet Dies- Holiday Greens

Poinsettia Dies- Sizzix

Kraft Cardstock








No comments: