Friday 11 September 2020

Vintage Week- Fiona Randall

 Morning all Fiona here with this weeks theme- Vintage.
 
 
I went with a Tando size 9 tag as my base for this project.
 I created an inky background with Distress inks in vintage photo and speckled egg onto white 300gsm cardstock.
 This was then cut to shape and glued to the tag base. Next up stamping with vintage stamps with Watering Can Archival ink.
 The Tando bookplate was  given a coat of  DecoArt Tinting Base and then glazed using speckled Egg distress glaze.
Tando extra thins harlequin were inked with vintage photo distress ink and then stamped with potting soil archival ink
  All elements were layered up onto the tag and a butterfly added.
 To finish some seam binding was coloured using the speckled egg ink and dried and added to the tag. A quote was then added to finish.
 I think I achieved the vintage feel with the colours chosen and stamp choices I made.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read.
Fiona.
 
Products used.
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
Other Supplies
 
Ranger Distress Ink- Vintage Photo, Speckled Egg
 
Ranger Distress Glaze- Speckled Egg
 
Ranger Archival Ink- Watering Can, Potting Soil.
 
Tim Holtz Stamps- Field Notes
 
Tim Holtz Ephemera- Butterfly.
 
Decorative Brads and seam binding- My Own Stash