Thursday 16 September 2021

Anything Goes Week- Fiona Randall

 

Morning all it's Anything Goes Week here on the Tando Blog.

I love the Tando Matchboxes both the deep and the shallow versions.

They lend themselves to so many decorating options and I just can't stop paying around with them.

I have used the medium shallow matchbox for my project this week.

Full Frontal View.


Angled Front View.


I started by applying Modelling Paste through my Star Shower Stencil to the top and sides of the matchbox. I then took one of the Matchbox inserts and  and applied the  Tando Harlequin extra thins to opposite corners and The Tando Flourishes to the opposing opposite corners.This was then glued to the Matchbox top. Next step was to stamp and emboss onto a piece of black card using one of my new stamps from the Sacred Set. This was then cut to size and attached to the the resin frame. The frame was then attached to the top of the matchbox. The whole matchbox was then given a coat of DecoArt Chalky Finish in Carbon making sure I got into all the nooks and Crannies. The whole piece was then dry brushed with DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics. I used a mix of Dioxazine purple mixed with Silver Metallic to create a Metallic Purple shade. DecoArt Metallic Lustre in Goldrush was then applied to highlight all the high points. A fun project to create and this one is to store my bracelets in.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Do check back to see what the rest of the DT are up to.
Stay Safe
Fiona xx

PRODUCTS USED.












Other Products

Frame cast from resin using Finnabair Mold

Black Cardstock
Gold Embossing Powder.