Sunday 29 January 2023

Colour Inspiration January 2023- Fiona Randall


Hello and welcome to my contribution for the January Colour Inspiration.

Here are the colours provided to kickstart our mojo for the New Year.


For my project I decided to construct one of the Tando Mini Books.


I started by constructing the book and gave it a coat of DecoArt Americana Chalky Finish in Carbon. I then gave it a coat of DecoArt Media Ultra Matte Varnish when dry to protect and seal.
I then cut two pieces of cardstock for the back and front covers. These were sprayed with spray stains from the Steampunk Soiree set from Lindy's Stamp Gang and dried with a heat tool. Stencilling was added with white gesso and stamping with Black Archival Ink. The edges were also inked before adhering to the front and back covers of the book. Nect up I embossed a Small Tando frame with some Embossing Powder. I then stamped a Butterfly from a  Chocolate Baroque Stamp Set onto white card and fussy Cut out. The frame was attached to the front cover and the butterfly glued into place as shown. To finish I added sentiment strips made with a Dynamo Label maker and attached to the front cover as shown.
A quick and easy project with limited supplies to kick start the New Year.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read.
Hugs Fiona.

PRODUCTS USED.








Other Products Used

Lindy's Stamp Gang Steampunk Soiree Shimmer spray set



 

1 comment:

Doreen Sympson said...

Absolutely fantastic I love the colour combo, fabulous as ever Fiona xx