Wednesday 12 September 2018

3D - Mini House

Hello!

It is 3D week on the Tando Creative blog so today I am sharing a Mini House...


Although this is a pack of three I decided to only decorated the largest one.  I started by sticking the main body of the house together using red liner double sided tape and then painted the house and roof with white gesso.  Next I used my gelli plate with acrylic paints to add colour to the pieces...


Some extra pattern was added to the roof using the mini criss cross stencil.  The windows and doors were painted using pyrole red and I also used a heart from the mini heart pack.  A bit of gold gilding wax was added around the edges to tie it all together...


Finally I used some stamped images coloured with sparkle pen plus a little bit of doodling and liquid pearls as the finishing touches.

The main products used were:

* Tando Creative Mini Houses
* Tando Creative Mini Hearts
* Tando Creative Mini Criss Cross Stencil

Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane xx

No comments: