Sunday 23 September 2018

Texture Week- Mini Book by Monika Maksym

Hi all!
It's last day of Texture Week and here the project I've created for you.
I love mini books and I'm trying to build a small collection of them :)
This time I wanted to create something with a shabby twist. 


To start with I've embossed greay board sheet and cut front and back cover and glued them on.



Using Tando mini stencil and Decoart Modeling Paste I've added some texture on both covers.
I've paited them with Chalky Finish Paint in Everlasting. Once dry I've repeated the step using shade Serene.


Crown embellishment was painted in Relic and highlighted with Metallic Lustre Wax in Silver.


I hope you like my inspiration.
See You next time



Products used:


2 comments:

MadAtelier said...

Great inspiration!
Thanks
xoxo Magda

Karin said...

I love your gorgeous mini book, thank you for the inspiration x