Wednesday 26 September 2018

Craftathon 2018- What I made Fiona Randall

 
CRAFTATHON 2018 was one Amazing Event.
 A gathering of like minded people who got together to raise some funds for Beast Cancer Care.
The Inspiration for the Event came from The lovely Di Oliver herself.
 
Little did she know the explosion of interest that has taken place in the form of events happening all around the country
 and the shear generosity of the Crafting Community who donated prizes for raffles and Tombola and gave their time and of course funds to attend these events
.
We have a dedicated Facebook Group for everyone to join...you can find it at https://www.facebook.com/groups/1622053067885774/
 
 
These events have raised an INCREDIBLE amount so far....the total currently stands at £10,531.27!!!
 
I attended the Milton Keynes as part of the team organised by Cassie Campbell.
 
I taught a make and take class myself and did five make and takes with the lovely ladies 
Hannah Oxberry, Cassie Campbell, Karen Telfer Celia Low and Leslie Leigh Collins.
 
I tried my hand at  some paint pouring on tags with Hannah.
 
 
 Decorated a Vest with So Soft Fabric paints with Celia.
 
 
Made a stunning Bauble with Karen
 
 
And a first for me Napkin Decoupaged  a set of Drawers with Cassie
 
 
 
 
And another first Decoupaged two Bracelets with Leslie
 
 
Also taught my own make and take too to some lovely ladies.
 
 
I even put my husband to good use to man the Tombola Stall.
What a Fabulous and Emotional even if tiring day of which I am so proud to be a part of.
 
Here's looking forward to CRAFTATHON 2019.
 
Thanks for stopping by
Fiona x
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: