Tuesday 4 September 2018

September Colour Theme - ATCoins by Jane


Hello!
 
As we welcome in September this week is a new colour theme on the Tando Creative blog...
 


I have been really keen this year on creating Artist Trading Cards as they are such a fun way to create miniature pieces of art and craft, so I was also keen to have a go at creating on some of the greyboard Artist Trading Coins that are a circular version measuring 2 and a half inches in diameter...


To start I used Americana chalky paint to coat the bases then used some plum coloured paint through the mini flourish stencil.  I also added a touch to the edges as well.  Using some of the Tando mini hearts, I mixed a coral colour using pink and a touch of brown and then once they were painted added stamping with plum archival ink and a script stamp.  To make them more dimensional I added liquid glass and whilst wet sprinkled in dusky pink glitter...


Using the same ink I stamped out three butterflies and coloured them using watercolour markers before coating with clear sparkle pen.  Finally I chose some sentiment stickers that matched in with the colour theme...


Here are the Tando Creative products that I used...

* Greyboard Artist Trading Coins
* Mini Hearts
* Mini Flourish Stencil

Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane xx

No comments: