Monday 24 September 2018

Craftathon 2018

Well, how do I start, Craftathon 2018 has been AMAZING. When I first asked on Facebook if anyone fancied joining me for a Craftathon Day I guessed there would be half a dozen of us raising a few quid for Breast Cancer Care.  What I didn't foresee was the explosion of interest in the Craftathone events and where it took us.

From the end of August right through September there have been MANY amazing people getting together to raise money for this wonderful charity, events were held all over the country and there are still more to come.  We have a dedicated Facebook Group for everyone to join...you can find it at https://www.facebook.com/groups/1622053067885774/

I went along to the Milton Keynes event organised by the fabulous Cassie Campbell and her team.  I had originally meant to help organise this event but sadly cancer took a cruel twist in my life and I had to have more surgery leading up to it.  Tony, my fantastic hubby drove me the 100 miles to Milton Keynes though and I had a wonderful day with wonderful people.

I did 3 make and takes that day with the lovely, Hannah, Karen and Celia :)  I tried paint pouring with Hannah, decorated a T Shirt with Celia and made a beautiful bauble with Karen.

These events have raised an INCREDIBLE amount so far....the total currently stands at £10,531.27!!!




1 comment:

Karen said...

It was certainly a fabulous day sweetie! Loving your makes, especially the t-shirt xxx