Friday 14 September 2018

3D week Clocks and Butterfly's

Hi everyone I hope you are okay Dee here with my 3D piece. I absolutely love clocks for some reason and in my stamp collections I have a fair few so thought I would have a play. This is the result not sure what you would call it but think I might need a journal or something to put it on.
  I used Tando's Andy Skinner industrial clock face a large cog and circle from the grab bags & my Deco art products. Starting with giving everything a coat of sand paste once
 I coloured it all with Deco art media fluid paints and some embossing powder melted in patches.
I stamped the clock face onto white card  gave light washes then used the 2 step crackle.
 The butterfly was stamped onto card and I used a mix of ink and very watered down media fluid paints. A few beads and micro glitter from stampendous.
Finally a crystal sticker was used to finish it of, 
Thank you for popping by let me know what you think.
Cheers Dee x


Andy skinners industrial clock face
Circles Grab bag
Large solid cog