Tuesday 11 September 2018

3D Week- Triple Arch Layered Frame.

 
 
Morning Fiona here with my 3D Week project. I used the Triple Arch Layered frame but cut it apart and added metal hinges to make a  Stand alone hinged shrine.
 
 
 
Once cut apart I assembled and painted the frames with DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylic in Gold Metalic. Crackle glaze was then applied and once dry Media Antiquing Cream in Carbon Black was applied then wiped back to reveal all the lovely cracks. I then created my focal imagery in photoshop and cut to fit the frames. Metal hinges were then added to make the frames a 3d stand alone shrine. To finish a resin cross was given the same treatment as the frames ( omitting the crackle ) and glued on top of the main centre frame. I hope I have inspired you today.
 
Here is a close up of all that lovely crackle.
 
 
Keep your eyes open for more fabulous projects being posted over the next few days.
 
Hugs Fiona.
 
Tando Products used to make this piece.
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: