Friday 12 November 2021

Tag Hanger and Tag Step by Step by Nicky Roussou


Welcome to my blog.

I thought it would be nice to give you a little peek at how I made my Tag Stand and Tags that were showcased on The Craft Store TV show last week.





I started by assembling the Tag Stand and giving it a good coat of Black Gesso. 

I then used Stamperia Clear Crackle paste  and some DecoArt Strata paste randomly and allowed to dry t give a nice rough effect.





Once dry, I gave it a paint with some Blue, Yellow and before it dried so the colours mixed.


Once dry I gave it a think coat of watered down brown paint to give it an aged effect.



For the Bolt I used used a little bit of a Grain Medium on the end to rough it up and make it look rusty and then added some Expresso Alcohol Ink to age it. 



I carried out the same technique on the Layered Butterfly Substrates.


Don't these butterflies look lovely!


For this Tag I used Tando- Creatives new Stencil and a mini clock as well as the layered Butterfly.




I used the new stencil on this Tag too as well as the layered butterfly.


Finished with all my Tags in place.

Thank you :-) 

PRODUCTS USED


Stamperior Crackle Paste
Stamperior Strata Paste
Selection of DecoArt Paint


 

No comments: