Wednesday 10 November 2021

Tag hanger with tags

 Did you see the Tando Creative shows on The Craft Store recently? Well one of the new products was this fantastic tag hanger with tags. The tags are available in hooks or with holes. You can see them here in the store https://www.tando-creative.co.uk/tag-hanger-and-24-tags.html

I've made a little step by step on how I decorated mine. This is the one I made with 6 hanging tags and 6 tags with holes.



First I used my Tando pieces from a grab bag with texture paste and the new stencils. I adhered them to each of the pieces. I also stencilled with texture paste straight onto the side pieces and gessoed over everything including the base and back. Using watercolour paints I brushed over the pieces randomly and then used a water spray to move the paints around. I did this in several layers letting each layer dry first. For the butterfly nut and bolt I used versamark ink and a purple embossing powder. 





Here's my 12 tags. I've used so many techniques and materials on my tag that if I showed each individually it would be a very long blog post! So I'll just say that I've used papers, waxes, stencils, texture paste, stamps and so many other materials and they tags took it all. They are really robust and will pretty much take anything you throw at them. You can buy them seperately in the Tando Creative store too.  



The DT have done so many variations on theirs and they all look fabulous. Don't forget to show us your tag hangers and tags on the Tando's Creative Zone facebook page here

I've used:

Tag hanger and 24 tags

Tando grab bags 

Tando alphas & words

Tando tall house kit

Tando butterfly grab bag

All other materials are from my own stash.

Sharon x

No comments: