Friday 4 November 2022

ART BOX BY NICKY ROUSSOU

ART BOX BY NICKY ROUSSOU


If you haven't already tried out these Art Boxes by Tando-Creative you really should give it a go!
I had great fun with this!

It so much fun getting to add all the grey board Tando Substrates. Any of you who know me, know I love my clocks, cogs and especially Butterflies! 


I adore the colours of this box, I love the rusty patina look!

I also used some of the molds I have in my stash to make some of the embellishments.


I decided to keep the inside simple and the outside was so busy, I didn't want to distract from it.


And here is the back of the Art Folder.

Thank you for reading my blog, feel free to pop me any questions you have. Would love to hear from you.

Much love Nicky x

PRODUCTS USED:

TANDO-CREATIVE ART BOX




 

A SELECTION OF DECOART PAINTS AND SOME GRAIN MEDIUMS.















No comments: