Friday 18 November 2022

Casa Bonita - The White House by Kim

Watch Di on Create and Craft TV - 19 November 2022 at 11:00 - she'll be showcasing the new 'Casa Bonita Greyboard Pieces' and complimentary 'Casa Bonita Drawing Templates'.

For this one I used the medium Casa Bonita set.

I started with a strong back board from an A4 paper pad, white gesso to prime the surface. I chose a square and two rectangles as the basic shapes, then added roofs, canopy, steps, and shutters. I used the shutters as balcony handrails. I glued everything in place except the hanging flowers and the flower pot ... and the cat.

Once the glue was dry I base coated the whole thing with Titanium White, two coats. The next stage needs the base coat to be thoroughly dry.

I used UniPin fine liner marker pens to draw on the detail. I used the drawing template to get the outline of the shutters and the door. Here are some close-ups to help you ...






The hanging flowers, tower pot, and cat were glued on last, after being decorated.

Thanks for visiting!

Products:

Casa Bonita medium greyboard and design template

DecoArt colours

UniPin fine liner pens

No comments: